Continuous risk management learning is essential for effective risk management performance. Organization needs to leverage and further develop knowledge within the enterprise regarding risk management processes. Continuous learning leads to continuous improvement.
Sources and tools for continuous risk learning
- Learning from experience is an important source of learning and newly gained knowledge should be shared
- Best practices should be shared throughout organization
- Risk management learning should be incorporated into planning for training and development of employees
Enablers of continuous risk management learning
To ensure that continuous risk management learning becomes part of an organizational risk management culture, the following actions should be undertaken:
- The appropriate behaviors should be enticed and reinforced. Continuous learning objectives should be aligned with performance measurement
- Endorsement by management of the importance of risk management learning is also vital to support continuous risk management learning. Employees should be provided with resources, tools and support
- Adequate risk management culture is another enabler of continuous risk management learning
- Learning should be incorporated into the risk management strategy
One thought on “Continuous risk management learning”
excellent post, very informative. I wonder
why the other experts of this sector do not realize this.
You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’